tgtravels

This is a blog about my travels. My "regular" life is much too boring to bother blogging about.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mzuzu

I have little to say about Lilongwe except that it sucks and I'm glad I'm out of there. I went there for two pieces of business, which I accomplished successfully. First, I needed to get a fresh Mozambican visa. Second, I wanted to buy a new memory card for my camera.

I am now in Mzuzu, which is the main city in northern Malawi. I just got here so have little to say, except that I walked through town and nobody harassed me, not even once, and I am quite glad for that.

I would also like to take this opportunity to publicly thank my mother, who bailed out my sorry ass by wiring money to the organizers of the Guca festival on my behalf. So I'll actually have something to do in Serbia. Thanks Mom! I figure this is worth at least one Greek grandchild, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home