tgtravels

This is a blog about my travels. My "regular" life is much too boring to bother blogging about.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

It's finally time to go. After I write this post, I will be shutting down my computer, hiding it in the depths of my closet, calling a cab, then heading to the London airport (reason #498549549824 why I'm happy my ticket is from YXU: I can go to the airport 30 minutes before a flight be through security with 10 minutes to spare). I think I've packed everything I need, but then again, I seem to always forget something. Hopefully it isn't my passport or my money.

For people who are into these kind of things, here's my itinerary.

1. Air Canada 7724, London (YXU) to Toronto (YYZ). Departs June 4 20:20, arrives 21:02

2. Air Canada 90, Toronto (YYZ) to Sao Paulo (GRU). Departs June 4 23:15, arrives June 5 10:25

3. South African 223, Sao Paulo (GRU) to Johannesburg (JNB). Departs June 5 18:00, arrives June 6, 7:40

4. South African 142, Johannesburg (JNB) to Maputo (MPM). Departs June 6 9:40, arrives 10:45

Unintentional comedy potential: my sister informs me that the Toronto-Sao Paulo flight, which she once observed while boarding a flight to Frankfurt from a few gates away, is full of extremely attractive, well-dressed Brazilians. I meanwhile, am wearing hemp pants, my Yellowknife t-shirt, my Sarajevo sweatshirt, white socks, and my shitty black crocs. I look like a vagabond. If I'm not stared at with complete disdain at least 15 times by hot Brazilians, I will be extremely disappointed.

Holy shit, I'm actually doing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home