tgtravels

This is a blog about my travels. My "regular" life is much too boring to bother blogging about.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Now what?

I keep flirting with the idea of continuing to write posts in this space and make it a "real" blog instead of a specialized travel blog. There are a bunch of reasons why I probably won't:

a) I've tried it before and discovered that I don't have anything particularly interesting to say when I'm not traveling;

b) I am not a particularly strong writer, especially when I'm writing about non-travel things, and I dislike doing things I am bad at;

c) I am generally stressed out and unhappy during the school year and would like to prevent this space from becoming an outlet for my pseudo-philosophical whinging;

d) Sedentary life SUCKS.


Strange places I'm currently dreaming about visiting: Egypt, Korea, Suriname, Angola, Kyrgyzstan, and pretty much everywhere else with an airport. *Sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home